Chronic GAD

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi peeps hope your all as well as can be! I'm new to this forum thing! Just wondering if anybody on here suffers with the syptom vertigo, like constantly feeling like your off balance? Shops and super markets more a less floor me! I'm not scared of going into shops! It's more like the shells send my eyes funny! (Weird one I know!!) just some times really hard to believe anxiety can cause such physical syptoms!! sad Iv sufferd for 9 years! All different medications! Just lately Iv been having these awful heart things going on! Like boooommm hits me like a ton of brings! The fear is awful! Thanks for listening xx

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I should check my spellings before posting! Lol I menta shelfs* and bricks*
  • Posted

katie balance and vertigo are classic symptoms of anxiety sometimes it can feel like the floor is moving used to scare the crap out of me but now i just laugh at these symptoms because its not real only in your mind anxiety wants to mess us up bigtime but dont let it ive had  anxiety now for 30 years it still trys to kick my ass some days but ive learned the skills to cope and with time so will you take care
    • Posted

It would be great to know if you tell us some tips to deal with it
    • Posted

They scare the crap out of me too sad but living with GAD it's constant therefore I'm constantly dizzy! I don't know how much more of it I can take! I want my life back, I want to be able to do normal everyday things! sad sorry to off load on you ha! It's just nice to have somebody to talk too x
  • Posted

katie lisen the symptoms of anxiety are not dangerous once you start to learn to  this you are winning the battle of anxiety dont let it ruin your plans embrace your anxiety the biggest mistake people  make is trying to fight you will never win start to call a truce with your anxiety and you both can live side by side martinxx
    • Posted

Your right....I will never beat it, and I try so hard to just shake it off and say it's just my anxiety, but there's always that little bit of brain niggling at me with thoughts like - what if it's something bad- this time it might not be anxiety- doctors may of missed something.

I guess some days I can get through it, other days it just all gets on top of me and I can't see a way of dealing with it! I have great family and friends that do understand to an extent! But they will never fully understand! Do you suffer from anxiety Martin? If so what meda have you tried? I was on catalapram 60mg then they changed me to 200mg sertatline now they trying to change me to matizapine! (Which scares me senseless) they o my thing that calms me down is diazapam and they won't give me it any more! Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.