Circumcision Help

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am 16 and have justbeen circumsised two days ago, so far it has been a nightmare. Since the inintial wrapping came off, it has been a nightmare. The initial gauze is stuck to my stitches, to make it worse, the bandage is covered in blood, and there is a possibility some stitches have fallen out. I have no idea what to do and why this has happened, i did everything the exact way i was told, with extreme carefulness to PREVENT this exact thing happening... Is this what should be happening? And what do I do?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sorry, but you need to talk to your doctors.  Why did you get circumcised though?
    • Posted

Did the doctors suggest stretching or steroid creams, or preputioplasty?  There are definitely times when circumcision is the only thing that will work, but in Europe, it would normally be a last resort.

Whether circumcision was the best option or not, the doctors are still responsible for you, and should be very responsive.  Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.