Cit not working.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I went to cit 3 months ago. Started on 10mg for 1 week then 20mg for I week then 30mg for 6 weeks. 5 weeks into 30 I started to feel really low after feeling better and at 6 weeks was upped to 40mg. Felt even worse stuck it out for a month then 6 days ago dropped to 30.

I feel awful, dizzy and nausea and really anxious and low. I have an 8 month old baby and cannot cope. It really seemed to help for 7 weeks and last 6 weeks have felt, dreadful with the odd ok day. Exhausted and crying.

Should I just come off or keep pushing on ? Could this be the drop from 40 to 30 ?

So desperate.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sarah. I would probably think that its ur meds. I'm reducing off Cit but doing it 5mg's at a time. WAS on 40 but now down to 30 after a month. I'm taking my time doing this and I still have horrible days. There are lots of ppl who come in here that have a lot of experience with this med so read some of their experiences. You will get and feel better. It just takes times.

• Posted

Thanks John

Do you think I could be withdrawing despite only being on 40 one month ?

• Posted

Hi Sarah. Yes I do believe thats ur issue. But I am not an expert on these meds. Best to consult with ur doctor. Or keep reading the posts rhat relate to withdrawal of Cit and u will learn a lot. There are lots of ppl in here going through what u are going through. Keep the chin up and ur best foot forward.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.