Cold symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

for about 2 days I have had the worse pain I have ever had was really worried but then I have a really bad cold and a lot of the pain has gone has anyone else experienced this x

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

yes I get flu like symptoms fever chills aches and pains the whole bit. I am sorry you feel so bad. Have you tried vitamins D and b and iron and calcium they help some. All my best to you!
  • Posted

Ahh poor you Ingrid.  From time to time I do get flu like symptoms that could last for days and the pains feel worse than ever.  Unfortunatley it's no fun having Fibro.

Hope you feel better soon.  Gentle hugs and take care wink x

• Posted

As bad as it sounds I have a rule about colds , I put up with them 3 days and then I take a teaspoon on applecider vinegar. Some mix it with water and honey . I start getting better by the nesxt by the 2nd day I am goood . When we are sick , we hurt, fibro doesn't help. They say fibro tears down your immune system. Take Viatimin C regularly

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.