Coming Off Flu

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello All,

Just wanted to update.

After 6 months of hell, I am finally coming over Flu and Propranolol.  I am on my last 4 weeks and then hopefully off completely. 

Excited and nervous!  I feel 100 percent better than I did!  Started running again and doing things I couldn't.

Heres to the future and to let you know there is an end!  Stick with it!  It definitely has helped me in the long run.

smile

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

theladstey - congratulations! I understand the struggle involved. I've been coming off of prozac for several months - gradually at first, but completely for the past month or so. Lots of weird sensations, some may be side effects of withdrawal, others may be due to my issues with anxiety or some other weird aspect of my mind and body. It makes it so difficult to go through this blind - so to speak. Like you, I am feeling better though, and following a more healthy diet and exercise regime. The last couple of days, I was plunged into one of my deep depressions and it scared me; I definitely "feel" more than I did with prozac. I worry that I'm just going to end up where I was before I started taking the medication; my doctor did warn me I might have to face the reality that I could be taking medication of some sort for the rest of my life - a chilling thought. Have you had any set-backs in terms of your mood?

• Posted

Hi glad you better how long were you on them for I'm in 5 th month second time around so I'm scared at the thought of coming off as don't wanna be back on the dark side xx have you cut down quickly and let us know how you get on x good luck xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.