Is surrogacy the answer for infertility?

Posted , 12 users are following.

Surrogacy is a method through which couples opt for when all the other hopes are lost. It is method through which another woman carries and gives birth to a baby for the couple who want to have a child. But is surrogacy the only solution to infertility?

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello,

Maybe you should try some other way while waiting.Why not reading books for infertility.You should try Infertility Cure..This book is really helpful.Good luck !

• Posted

Hi Alexa.I am trying to get pregnant also.I have a copy of book.And I really love it.the name of my book is pregnancy miracle.
  • Posted

Good luck to anyone in this position.  Very difficult place to be.
  • Posted

Infertility depends on lot of conditions.

So quick answers to your question is yes and no.

probably YES if the conditions one has complicate your ovulation, the displacement along the tube or the implantation.

probably NO if the conditons one has is different than the one above

• Posted

I think that surrogacy is a kind of infertility treatment. I don't see anything wrong in it. This is the only way out for our family. I had cancer of the uterus. Thanks to my dh we survived it together. Now we are looking for clinic abroad. We spent so much money for my treatment and costs for surrogacy in our country are too high for our abilities. Also it happened so that we faced scammer and lost pretty big amount of money. We want to find reliable place to go. We want to find clinic, which will control the whole process. We hope that lower price won't influence quality of service. Maybe someone here underwent surrogacy? I'm afraid not to face fraudsters again. Reviews are so controversial and I really want to talk with someone who knows the process.  I'll appreciate any info.

• Posted

Surrogacy is the last resort when other methods of treatment don't work. You can't just do surrogacy if you aren't able to conceive naturally, you need to have indications and still depending on particular situation you can have other options. Of course if you don't have a uterus then it's the most direct indication but in other cases very often IVF is a cure, maybe with donor eggs. However adoption is always an option as it doesn't require any indications and you are free to make a family with a child who already needs this. 

• Posted

Hi all! I'm currently looking into surrogacy. Thanks for this thread. It's very informative! I was diagnosed with cancer of the uterus. The uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries were removed. I can't carry a baby. So surrogacy is great option for me. I wish everyone good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.