anyone used Herbs?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys I got a supposed herbal remedy for hydrocele called hydrotab from Oslo Health Solutions online. Anybody know if this works? I raised my eyebrows when the package I received was addressed from Pakistan and havent popped any pills yet...

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi!  Glad to know u thro ur website.  77 year old man active ecept hydrocele right side scrotum and hernia.  A fault of surgeon, who did surgery of scrotum sac, when finished the surgery instead of drafting excess sac, he folded it and kept inside scrotum bag.  Wrong medication from USA, instead of curing inguinial hernia, hernia swollen more.   Pl guide me what natural therapy or remedy, homeopathy or any natural medications welcome.

h k money

• Posted

I have used herbals  and everything slse that is suppose to get rid of the hydrocele wthout success I have had the op and this is the only way certain to rid yourself of the problem

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.