i have severe folliculitis

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have folliculitis for about 18 years, i found betadine medicated shampoo was the only thing that left me free from thje disease for about 12 months when i went to buy more they discontinued it now im stuck with the infliction.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

ok now i'm buying lemons and putting the lemon jiuce on my head where the folliculitis is and i notice i'm not as itchy anymore probably because the lemon juice is a powerful antiseptic and now i'm not pulling my hairs out.so lemon juice might be helping to kill the bacteria associate with follicultis.
  • Posted

i used betadine medicated shampoo and benzoyle peroxide 5% wash a few years back and i was disease free for a year
  • Posted

hi! I also have folliculitis for 2 years now and what really helps me clear up my skin is just a herbal coffee drink from Indonesia called Sehat Badan Coffee. It only costs 4 USD per box with 30 sachets. Drink it every night before you sleep and you will see your your skin getting better the following day. This coffee is so amazing cause it helps a lot of people here in our place fight against different skin conditions and diseases like highblood, diabetes and so much more. Try searching this coffee on google for you to see..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.