Omg 1st weigh in

Posted , 10 users are following.

Well it's 4 weeks today on these little blue buddies.

I've lost 15ib I can't believe it so so happy ,

No really problems with the old orange oil,

Right ,head into gear lets get another stone off . Xxxx

3 likes, 46 replies

46 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Well done you!

How much you hoping to loose?

• Posted

Hi I'm wanting to lose 4st , 1 down 3 to go .

How about you ? How long have you been on them x

• Posted

Ive been on them 24 days and have lost a stone but I need to loose double you!

Ive been diagnosed with poly cystic ovary syndrome so I'm needing to loose alot before I get help with fertility. 

I've not had any problems on them as I've not dared go over 15g fat per meal. how about you? 

Not tried alcohol yet so not sure if that'll have an effect.

Must say my social life has gone down hill since taking them as I was always out for meals but hey ho thats life!

• Posted

That's great news weldone you.

Yes I've never had the oil thank The Lord .

Very much like you I never go over 15g per meal , I have around 30g per day.

I've even gone out for meals if you put the restrants where you want to go . You can get the menu up on like and look at fat content of there meals.

Pizza express Is really good and nandos I have chicken in a pitta bread and spicy rice 11g fat .

• Posted

Oh thanks for that. 

I've seen you comment on quite a few discussions-have you been on these a while?

Are you just sticking to the 15g rule or following a plan? Seen quite a few people saying theyre doing slimming world at the same time as taking them!

• Posted

Since jan 2013 lost over 100lb since then nearly finished my weight loss journey I don't follow a plan i came on here last year to post and help others who didn't know what to eat etc as when i started them there was nothing on the internet about them apart from another unhelpful website where they didn't tell you anything so i said once i got the hang of them i would help others on these tablets i know some people do SW i personally don't i just eat 5g per 100g the usual rules they have worked for me i'm now a size 12
    • Posted

100lb.......over 7 n a half stone YOU GO GIRL!

I need to loose that n more. I started at at 23st, now 22 after 3 wks so happy. Im a size 26 and would love to be a 16. How many sizes have you dropped?

Its really nice that you like to help others xx

• Posted

Aw Thankyou smile

At the start i said i wanted to get to a 16-18 once i got there obviously i wanted to get smaller i just didn't realise the weight would come off as quick i was a 24 and now wear 12-14 clothes i bought a 14 skirt last week and thats now too big i have bought a ton of clothes since starting and it's actually annoying that i never get the chance to wear them they either go back or go on ebay. It's nice to be able to wear anything now. I mean i wore lovely clothes when i was a 24 it's just that they look a lot nicer now! for a start it's a lot easier to walk in heels these days.

Also treat yourself at every goal i treated myself or my husband would treat me to a pair of my favorite irregular choice shoes it is always something to aim for.

I found an old video of me yesterday i dont even recognise that person anymore it just doesn't look like me i actually cringed.

Sorry for the ramble/

I like to help others on them because at the time there was nothing avaliable about them and on the other website i mentioned because these people had lost the weight it was a case of we have lost it and we are not telling you what to eat etc so i thought sod it and by chance i found this website via google and someone asked a question and that was last year i don't like to think of anyone struggling on these because i know what it's like not to know when you first start out.

As long as you eat right you won't get the effects and the weight comes off it's that simple smile x

You can do it good luck smile

• Posted

Thanks.

Its great to talk to others going through the same. This site and people like you are such a help. 

Im sure we will chat again and once again

WELL DONE YOU xx

• Posted

Wow that's super amazing weight loss - 

Congratulations 👏👏👏👏🙌🙌 x 

You must be elated at such rewards 

• Posted

Just so chuffed with myself , chocolate and cakes are my down .

I no the next stone won't be easy but I'm focused .

Fingers crossed what about you x

• Posted

Well Done, you see you can do it!!! that is really good. i have my second weigh in week after next i am hoping for the same loss as last time if not even more. knowing there working gives you that kick to carry on and keep motivated.
    • Posted

Rach I'm just so pleased to get rid of the wind ha ha 

Fingers crossed for 2 weight in , feels so good to get started to a lighter me x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.