Sharpe pain in elbow

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys I was putting my daughter to bed and as I bent my elbow I had a very sharpe pain in the inside of my left elbow  it also felt a bit stiff the pain comes and goes especially when I move my left thumb The pain doesn't happen every time I move my thumb or arms. I suffered a panic attack the other day and was wondering if it could be linked or if it's jus a random injury 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like it could be a bit of Golfers elbow.  Visit doc or physio if you can self refer to get it checked out.  Good luck.
  • Posted

I dio not think it is linked but rather go check with your doctor before things get even worse. Could be tenis elbow as well.
  • Posted

Hi Jade,

How did you get on at the docs or did you find  the pain settled down?

• Posted

I am no Doctor but to me it sounds like you have ulnar nerve entrapment.  As Chrisy said, go and see your Doctor before it gets worse.  As for being related to panic attacks, probably not.

Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.