Eczema and Chinese medicine

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have for the past 2 years suffered from Eczema following an operation, I have attended the Dermatologhy Clinic tried varuous steroid creams also,Elidel cream, had a patch test, all unsuccessful. Three weeks ago by chance I went for a Chinese massage while staying with a friend in Haydock Merseside, the doctor is in St Helens, however during my massage he asked about my Eczema, he suggested I had some cupping done not the one I had onece befor, he applied the glass cup and pulled it down my back, it was painfully, he suggested cream which I bought, I am three weeks free from Eczema as befor I didn't have one single day away from some part of my skin being itchy and breaking out and one place in particular used to blister and weep. I. Have been back to,have the cupping done again and purchased more cream, at the moment I don"t need to apply the cream as I am clear, I can't believe the relief I have, I had never had Eczema befor even as a child

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

That's great news about your skin clearing up!  Can you tell me what kind of cream you are using? 

Thank you!

Patty

• Posted

The name is caobenkexing it is specific for skin complaints, I purchased it from the Chinese doctor. Hope it helps SherriffSherriff
  • Posted

My mother in law who is Chinese has been going here for acupuncture for various things and got some of this cream. She used it on my daughter who has A viral infection called Molluscum Contagiosum which the doctor said would take 12-18 months to clear up and it is working brilliantly. You can see a big difference after only 3 days.

Great stuff if you can get your hands on it!

• Posted

Would you give us an update if you're still well? Sometimes things help for a while and then they stop working. My boy has been using elidel for three months and now he's losing hair in treated area in his legs. I'm very concerned about what other side affects it may have. thank you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.