Just been diagnosed

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just thought I would stick my face in and say hello to everyone else who has ASD or is living with someone who has it.

Keep your chin up

Neil

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Neil

Hello to you, that's nice of you. My son is Autistic.

Rememeber life is full of ups and downs but you can still be happy.

DeeDee

• Posted

Hi Neil.

im an aspie but can't get diagnosed ...so I did it myself

takes one to know one I guess.

i mean really what matter does it make I'm almost 60. I gave the medical world 60 years and they flunked .

people in my generation were not diagnosed therefore we assimilated the best we could. I always knew I was different than most people but I didn't know why.

people p*ss me off in general, but I'm very compassionate.

im glad you stuck your face in to say HI

👍

And congrats on the diagnosis 

its the neurotypical people who tick me off

enjoy

• Posted

Hey Rose. 

People p*ss me off big time too. For example. Just applied for planning permission to build a garage. A neighbour challenged it saying we have a drive with three cars on already. But have another bigger vehicle taking up road space. (Hence why we want the garage) of all the stupid things to say. Do u find u get  that from other people. It makes me happy to be an Aspie as I don't see things in a stupid way

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.