sweats during the day

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi for the last couple of days i have been having frequent hot sweats and no its not the menopause cos ive already gone through it wondered if anyone else gone these as well

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

This is just a thought, but have you had your blood glucose levels checked recently?
    • Posted

Unless you get it checked you will never know.

It might be that you are pre-diabetic, or even have diabetes type 2.

If you get very tired, urinate frequently and are always thirsty, then there is a possibility that you are diabetic or very near.

Please let me know how you go on.

• Posted

Hi u might beright cos im drinking more and using the lavatory mote thank you thanx
  • Posted

And your thyroid function is another possibility
    • Posted

Hi i always had a thought about having a under active thyroid i dont know if thats causing it
    • Posted

As Archemedes has said, your GP can arrange some blood tests to see if anything shows up.

Let us know how you get on.

• Posted

Not sure what you mean by you've already gone through the menopause – lots of symptoms can be more or less permanent for the unlucky ones like me – I still get hot flushes and other rubbishy menopause things and I'm 69.
    • Posted

I went through the menopause when i was thirty two im in my fifties now so the hot flushesim having now r out of theordinary

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.