MRI results just by mail !!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all,i earlier asked if its possible to hv MRI when in periods,well i did hv the test on my 5th day of menses(though almost clear) they said no problm but the polyps could not shows at this time,.

Atlist its not cancerous as they told me though i hv not seen the gyno face to face for more details of location n what can be done to the thickening of uterus plus polyps n fibrds.the reason is whoever pays for me feels its not necessary since its not cancerous.this is stressing me.i feel depressed tht i might wait without medicattion for long n things be worse later(God forbide).i dnt hv job to manage for consult gyno on this issue.am trying handworks to get th cash which is hard to sell but i will make sure i manage,.

My question is do u think too much waiting might make things worse??

I didn't want to share this but my mind is almost mad of depression.i feel someone can offer some advice here to cool my mind.thx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

if you have fibroids in uterus, don't worry too much. I live with them for the last 7 years and I am fine. (I tried many natural methods to shrink them but it did not work for me, I just spend a lot of money on the special suplements)

I would recommend vitamin D and Magnesium which apart from other healthy benefits helps the body and mind to calm down. 

I would also recommend some form of meditation or cantering prayer which for me is the best helper in everyday life. I am also in financial challenges and trying to live as healthy and happy as I can. 

All the best,

Ewa

• Posted

Try to find you own healthy and affordable diet. Something which you would enjoy.

I found that the simpler the dishes the better I feel.

If you have fibroids or any problem posed by estrogen hormone I would recommend as follows:

Avoid: sugar, wheat, milk and product which contains the white powders.

(Sometimes when I am on party I try some of the stuff but then I don't feel good, and I am very hungry) When I am on my simple and healthy diet I do not feel like I need them at all and I am never hungry.

If you like meat then eat organic meat. It is good to have meat not more then 2-3 times a weak. Regular meat contains lots of hormones which case hormone imbalance.

If you have fibroids avoid chicken and poultry - they are estrogenic.

Use Hemp oil for salad dressings but NOT FOR COOKING!

Hemp oil is the best oil you can get, it helps stabilize hormones. (read about hemp health benefits)

if You have fibroids then avoid flax - linseed oil as it it estrogenic.

For cooking the best is coconut oil - because its burning temperature is very high and it does not change to the bad fat.

Grains are great: millet, quinoa, brown rice, jumbo oats.

If you can afford organic veggies or grow your own then its better for you then the nonorganic.

(I can't afford all organic food but I do my best to include some organic food).

I like fresh juices and I make tem at home but if I cant have them I do take good multivitamins which I buy in health shop.

I also try my best to avoid drinking coffee. Coffee is good in enema but if you drink it, it flushes nutriens from your body.

I do drink green tea instead or herbal teas.

I would also recommend good and gentle exercise, I personally like Qi Gong.

Belly dance works well too. The most important is rule is to keep body awarnes and not to damage yurself and find something what you really enjoy!

x

• Posted

Thx Szumara for being there for me,must say i feel comforted so much by reading your encouraging texts.

Will check on my body comfort n stay on track as much as i can.i was more worried coz of polyp not removed n mayb causing more thickening uterus but if no means available yet,i must b positive to keep them under control.

I trust u r keeping well too..

Blessings

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.