has anyone else got fnd

Posted , 5 users are following.

i was diagnosed on the 19th march with functional dissocociative neurological disorder and i am struggling to cope and wondered if any one else has this and how they cope

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kath you are certainly not alone.  I'm a sufferer too and part of an organisation that supports thousands worldwide.  For more information please see our website www.fndhope.org, and you can find our support groups on Facebook and HealthUnlocked
  • Posted

Hi Kath,

Yes, I have Functional Episodes, Epilepsy, Generalized Dystonia and IBS. What in specific did you want to know? I assume you have a Consultant Neurologist and on medication to control the symptoms?

Regards,

Les.

• Posted

I was diagnosed this but I'm weary it's a correct diagnosis

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.