Are there foods you just cannot eat?!

Posted , 5 users are following.

About a week after I started my tabs I got the lovely oil and couldn't work out why. Today I have it again and have just worked out what I ate to make it happen. I have a pasta with feta cheese from Tesco that I had on both occasions and even though it is under 5g per 100g and less than 15g for the meal, it still gives me the orange oil. Has anyone else experienced this with certain foods even though they are under the fat content?!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I wonder if it is the feta? I would have thought that that would be a high fat content but odd as you say it is under the 5g sad Sounds like one to avoid though. 
  • Posted

hi kat02!

i've seen your profile and noticed that you, like me, are not an obese patient. i'm interested in starting with alli but i was concerden the fact that i'm not SO overweight might be a problem.

i'm a woman 5,6 ft and 10 stones and 9lb (i'm italian so it means 68 kg and 173 cm).

if you want to contact me to share your experience i'd be very happy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.