No feeling in my hands an legs every moring

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

For over a year now I wake up every single morning with no feeling in my hands. They are very swollen and very painful.

About 6 months ago, this started to happen to my feet also. And now I am waking up with no feeling in my hands and no feeling in my knee's to my toes.

I am 20 years old and very healthy (not pregnant also)

As well as this, I tend to have regular nausea or an upset stomach.

I also feel really physically weak sometimes and occasionally depressed and anxious.

I feel that all of these symptoms are relted in some way, but so far doctors have no idea.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks, 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Not sure about the knees down to the feet but every morning my hands are numb. Doctor told me its poor circulation. I also have fibromyalgia and connective tissue disease. Ask them to do an ANA -antibodies test. Maybe your immune system working against you. I too feel no energy. Believe me you are not alone. 😊
    • Posted

Thank you very much! Do you by any chance suffer from low iron too?
  • Posted

Hi tiff;  I also suffer from Osteo, and Fibromyalgia...and although no numbness in hands, I do always have numbness from knees down even if I only lie down for more than 1/2  hour....my GP agrees that it is more likely to be from the Fibro, and my circulation is good.....I wear Tubigrip from toes up to knees....this is made to increase circulation, normally, but helps me in this situation, also;  same as TED stockings that they put on our legs when as an inpatient in hospital, or when flying.  You should be able to buy some from a Chemist, or physios always have some (or something similar)...sometimes we all have to treat our symptoms, ourselves...I did mention this to my GP and Rhuemy, and both gave me the "nod"...try and see how it goes.....Bron
    • Posted

not sure Tiff; you have just reminded me that I am supposed to be going and have latest bloods done....and I'm sure Rheumy put that on request too.  I keep "forgetting" to go and have the bloods done ...what do they call it "fibro fog".....Bron

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.