my ovarian cyst is small and i feel an idiot

Posted , 4 users are following.

i feel im being silly with all the sypmtoms i have when im reading everyones story. My cyst is only 3cm and im so tired its unreal. Im now worried why im so tired seem as though its only small and cant help but think its growing and thats the reason of me bring so tired. is anyone feeling the same as me? im also feeling prodding pains in my left side now and cant help but think im getting one there too. I would love to hear other peoples symptoms with there small cysts so i dont feel im going out my mind and thinking the worse xx thanku 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Please don't feel like that .. After 13 years of pains I'm a scratch away ... ..December my scan showed 3 cm ...Feb 5 and Half cm and last week 20th of April I had 6 cm possible dermoid cyst on my left ovary removed and my ovary .. years and years ive suffered and I'm sure it was that as had a laproscopy back in 20012 I was fobbed of then saying it was a fibroid but now know it was this dermoid. .. keep fighting don't let them say it's in your head ..xxx
  • Posted

You are not being silly. At all.

My cyst was only 3 cm and I am 2 weeks out today from ovary removal. They can't see it on and sono

But when they got in there to drain my cyst because mine was hurting so bad, they found it was adhered to my colon. So they had to take my left ovary and both tunes. My right ovary was sticky he said but wasn't adhered to anything so he left it. So don't ignore your body. It tells you ouch for a reason.

You don't have to have a 7,8 or 9 cm cyst to have troubl or be in significant pain. 3 cm can be just as bad. My dr said it was a good thing I pushed to have it drained. So listen to what your body tells you.

• Posted

thankyou hun.. my pains have calmed down alot but still feeling very tired and my back hurts. I am also feeling like aprooding in my left ? do u think it might be the right ovary playing up and hurting the other side or maybe another one is coming? xx i know u aint a dr but i dont wanna go back and sound a wolly xxx

• Posted

You could very possibly have another cyst developing. It depended on where you are at in your cycle. And I felt a deep pain in my left. And the Wednesday before I went to my gyno and knew about my cyst I was at my regular Dr getting my back check.he thought it was my siatica in my back. Since I had surgery and had ovary on left taken out my back hasn't bother at all.
    • Posted

but thats my problem as im on the injection and dont get periods but have been getting period symptoms every 2 weeks for about 6-8 weeks with spotting.. i feel im permantly in a period state with no bleeding sad xxx
    • Posted

can I please ask something else?. ive just gone to the loo and was pushing and it really hurt my tummy at the front and now im laid on bed with a hot water bottle.. I was getting dull period pains before I went to the loo and now im worse and didnt even go in the end xx im fed up of all this pain its stupid xx
    • Posted

Sorry it took so long to answer. I have been down with a migraine.

I had the same symptoms AFTER my surgery. Not before. Dr told me that it was thing settling back into place. If this is something you are having without having surgery I would for sure bring that up to your dr.

My husband was having similar symptoms. Low pain and almost passing out after a bm.

We had a colonoscopy done for him and he did have polyps in his colon. They were removed and he hasn't had any more trouble.

I hope that helps a little. But please ask you dr.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.