Help and Advice please?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had emergency surgery 2 weeks ago to drain some cysts on my right and left ovaries but my cysts on my left ovary ruptured and bled so I had to have fluid drained from around my womb and pelvis too. For the past few days I have had no pain but since this morning I've been having sharp sudden pains in my left and right abdomen and the lower sides of my back. It's like piercing pains. Both my left and right side are sore and are so tender and I have felt sick all day too. I was wondering if it's worth going to the hospital? I just don't want to get palmed off again. And I don't know if it's possible if my cysts have burst again already?

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Beth, you could possible have an infection, so would need antibiotics. how do you feel generally?  You could have more cysts that have burst, but if you don't go the hospital, I would definitely go to your GP first thing tomorrow.  Hope your pain settles.
    • Posted

I feel poorly and sore. The pains feel like stabbing pains. I think I'm going to the hospital because I can't cope with the pain. Thank you for replying to me
    • Posted

Beth, if you feel poorly, then I would. definitely got to the hospital, they will sort you.  Hope you go on o.k. Please let me know x
    • Posted

I did, they palmed me off. I went last night, I was put on a drip for pain relief and had a abdomen xray. They said my bowel isnt moving thats why I'm in pain. I know it's not it's my ovaries I know my own body and I know my own pains. :-( xxx
    • Posted

omg.... what a joke x!! I hope ya ok love xxx go back if ya no better xx what arseholes!! we know our own body xx
    • Posted

I'm in agony they said take one codiene every 6 hours. It's doing nothing for me. I've got sharp pains all at the bottom of my tummy, both sides of my abdomen, and both sides of my lower back. I cant wear anything on my tummy because it's so tender and sore. 😔 xxx
    • Posted

they gave me 30/500 codiene and I take 2 at a time xxxx just be careful as they can constipate u but that hasnt happened with me xxx
    • Posted

They've given me 15mg ones so they arent doing anything😔 xx
    • Posted

defo take 2 hun xx hope ya ok hun xx its horrid feeling ill anf been told to basically get on with it sad xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.