Sorry wrong info-

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had talked about the corrilation between magnesium and pepto...I am wrong- it is Milk of Magnesia! Shoot am so sorry! Does anyone else find it difficult to get on the computer with these migraines???!!!confused

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like computers are a trigger. .....listen to your body: pick up the phone. Don't use them when your body is saying no.
    • Posted

I wish it was that easy...I changed my diet like giving up caffiene, cheese, diet sugars, salt, tv, my computer all the wonderful typical triggers for a year!...and still had as many migraines...sad

Thank you-

• Posted

Hello Rocketman

For the past 6-8 months I've been getting migraines from computer use.  It got progressively worse to the point that I was getting a migraine after about 15-20 minutes of use.  Disaster for me because I used to love spending hours online at a time.  I got my eyes tested a couple of months ago and although it was only 12 months since my last eye test, the optician found that I needed glasses for distance.  Up until now I've only needed reading glasses.  Anyway, I've now got lenses for distance as well as reading and so far I haven't had a migraine since.  I was getting them 3 or 4 times a week and whenever I used the PC.  Previously I'd only had about 8-10 migraines a year.  Might be worth getting an eye test for some people (I know this won't apply to everyone, but it might help somebody).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.