should I change meds or give it more time

Posted , 5 users are following.

Tomorrow will make my 12th week. I'm on 40mg and haven't seen much improvement. Sometime I have that feeling I'm here but not really here. I also can feel my nerves pulsating through my body and crazy thoughts in my head

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hey Brittany sorry to hear that, but I am going through something similar and I am here talking to my husband about changing my meds. I'm on 60mg flu, and from February I'm on it at 10mg and now on 60mg and still not myself. If I was on one dose as u are for 12weeks I would talk to my Doctor about a increase or a change in meds.

That's just my opinion though. I'm gonna try to see another psychiatrist and get a second opinion on my situation just waiting on an appointment.

Plz keep me informed and God bless you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.