2 positive test, 2 negitave, plus heavy bleeding and big blood clots.

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello I am really needing some help, I've had 2 positive pregnancy tests and two negative, I got the two positive ones on late afternoon, I've been getting really bad stomach cramps, being sick and also being tired for the last 3 months I haven't had a period in 5 years am not on any contraception, but this morning I work up to a huge puddle of blood and there was also big blood clots, could it be that I've not had a period in 5 years or could it be a miscarriage, really confused haven't been to doctors yet to find out if I am actually pregnant yet just so confused, in so much pain with my stomach.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Needing some clarification; how long ago were the tests done? Did you have two positives THEN 2 negatives? How soon after the testing did you start bleeding? How old are you, and as to what reason you have had no periods for so long? L

Let us know those details to start so we can help.

• Posted

I did the tests on the weekend I had the two positive ones first then the negative, I started bleeding on the Monday, am 19 my periods stopped because I was on the implant I took another test this morning because bleeding stopped, and came back positive going to the doctors today.
  • Posted

The implant can give heavy bleeding when it wears out, but as you say the tests were both positive then both negative, then positive again, it does need investigations.

I am sorry you have to go through this and I do hope it all works out for you.

• Posted

It sounds like a "chemical" pregnancy, especially with the two different results!

Have you been to your GP yet?

• Posted

I went to doctors had loads tests done am not pregnant, was rushed to hospital last night with server abdominal pain to find out I have a water infection and have to have a scan to see if my ovaries are okay.
  • Posted

Are you underweight? Have you ever found the root cause of your amenorreah?

I'd rush to the emergency room. Any blood is a threatened miscarriage. Bleeding with clots is traumatic, but try to keep a level head and use a sanitary pad to catch any clots. Bring this to the emergency room.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.