Is Your BPH this Bad?? Looking for Treatments & Shared Experiences...

Posted , 15 users are following.

Well I'm sure you all know what BPH feels like so Let me get straight to the point to help outline my circumstances and my methods of how I'm trying to deal with it. 

Also, I want to offer Encouragement for everyone as we all are struggling with this and know  that you're not alone in your suffering! I'm in the process of doing long term research to find an answer so myself and others can find relief and a normal life again.

First Things First!

I'm 32 and I have been suffering from urinary related issues for at least a few years, About 1 year ago after realizing I had BPH, I decided enough is enough. I made a massive overhaul to my diet, lifestyle and treatment protocols.

What I Don't Do

No Smoking

No Gluten (No breads, Pasta, Bakery..)

No Soda 

No excessive Sugars (minimal natural forms - fruits)

No Meat

No Dairy (Milk, Cheese, etc..)

No Processed Foods ( Soy, Canola, HFCS, etc..)

No Alcohol (I Just Don't drink)

What I Do

Organic Whole Food Based - Plant & Fruit Diet

Water Daily - Body Weight x 0.66 (estimated intake)

Excercise 15 - 20 mins Minimum Daily 

Sleep 7-8 Hrs Nightly (Like this is even remotely possible?!)

----------------------------------------

* History & Blood Work

Age: 32     Weight: 201lbs     Height: 6'3    Body Fat: 18%      BMI: 24

http://postimg.org/image/6g8fpqyrt

http://postimg.org/image/mpylsn9ft

Listed Above is recent Bood Work for those Who can offer assistance from a medical stand point AND/OR  those who wish to follow along with this Thread and Treatment Protocol

Side Note*

(I'm not presently Interested in drug treatment or surgrey these records and this thread is to find a wholistic approach from the interuptation of the bodys defiencies to help assist  in it's own healing mechanisms and not to circumvent it's natural process)

----------------------------------------

Supplementation

Capsules*            - Treatment Herb Protocol*

Saw Palmetto   - 1g/Once Daily            (Wild Crafted/Organic)

Pumpkin Seed  - 2g/Once Daily            (Wild Crafted/Organic)

Pyguem Bark    - 300mg/Once Daily     (Wild Crafted/Organic)

MarshMallow    - 400mg/Once Daily     (Wild Crafted/Organic)

Stinging Nettle  - 500mg/Once Daily     (Wild Crafted/Organic)

Beta Sitosterol  - 500mg/Once Daily     (Wild Crafted/Organic)

Rosemary         - 500mg/Once Daily     (Wild Crafted/Organic)

Pumpkin Oil      - 1tbsb/Twice Daily      (Cold Pressed/Organic)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liposomals*       - Assisting in Digestion Protocol*

Turmeric             - 1g/Per Tbsp            (Lipsomal/Organic)

Super Probiotic  - 50bn/Per Ounce      (Lipsomal/Organic)

( *Natural Kefir 1bn  *Raw Probiotics 50bn * Inunlin FOS 1gram)

*Per Ounce  *Made with Sunflower Lethicin * bn = Billion

Side Note

I'm Considering Making Lipsomal Saw Palmetto and others to grammatically increase absorption - Will Update Soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tablets*             - Vitamin & Enzyme Protocol*

Eynzmes        - 1Tab/Once Daily            

Multivitamin    - 1Tab/Once Daily          

Selenium        - 400mg/Once Daily        (L-Selenomethionine)

Potass/Mag    - 400mg/Once Daily        (Pot/Mag Citrate)

B12                 - 1Spray/Once Daily      

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powders*             - Vitamin & Enzyme Protocol*

B12                 - 1Spray/Once Daily      

L Glutamine    - 5grams/Once Daily       (Fermented Whole food Source)

Flax Seed       - 5grams/Once Daily       ( Freshly Grinded Organic)

Protein           - 15grams/Once Daily      

Status*

I don't believe I have been on these protocols long enough to see any certain results yet as I justed started the list above within the last 2 weeks 

Symptoms & Rate of Occurences

It seems the symptoms come on stronger at times but it is a constant problem either way to urinate at night it can be 7-8 times or every hour to hour and a half.

I have burning occassionally when only a few drops come out and I have to constantly push for hours on end to get it out sometimes, this can last up to 8 hrs then it seems to break for 5-6 hrs then it comes back for another 6-8 hrs and I do mean those times literally. 

Even Worse, I get RLS or Restless Legs Syndrome that makes you literally want to shoot someone because it drives you mad and I also get it in my arms. These both happen when needing to urinate and only relieves after getting it ALL out.

On a Bad day I can spend 12-13 hrs in the restroom straining. I'm exausted at this point and I desire greatly to fall alseep but that endless feeling of no relief with the restless leg irritation drives you to the point of insanity and keeps you awake.

The Crazy Thing is even with all the removal of toxins and bad foods etc.. it seems to have gotten worse so I'm hoping I'll find an answer and that these supplements and herbs will align my body to health plus help with the DHT and lower inflammation to stop any extra irritation to the prostate.

--------------------------------------

Final Note*

I would love to hear from others if their symptoms are this bad or is this your normal too? Any advice is welcome and I realize I can be meticulous but I'm hoping such documentation & oversight that it will lead us to atleast Gaining relief and a further understanding of how to prevent it getting worse or possibly stop it all together using natural methods.

Thanks for your time and for your Help!!

Knowledge Seeker

1 like, 55 replies

55 Replies

Next
  • Posted

FFS! Begone from here:-)

12/13 hours straining in the rest room and taking a hundred remedies when one of several procedures would would solve your problem for at least several years.

Have you ever sought medical advice?

• Posted

Yes. I'm more then knowledgeable of the currnent medical procedures and I find anyone that will take the time to do extensive study of anatomy and medical research will find that archaic these surgeries, procedures and most options while have short term relief.

They definitely will cost you in the long run as you aren't fixing the problem you are by passing it. 

If you also do the medical research, youll find plants make up a big porption of where drugs come from, furthermore combinations of natural extracts of herbs improve the efficancy of medical drugs.

so to suggest fixing the bodies defiences and imbalances by treating with powerful photyonutrients, vitamins and the compounds within these plants is a "remedy" seems improperly conveyed but in actuallity it's the plants finding the imbalance and fixing it how it was intended.

I understand certain circumstances might call for emergency medicine in some cases but lets be honest if you can't see where the "medical" treatment route has gotten us or understand the physiology of the mechanisms in our body then this should be your first concern.

Prostate issues take a great deal of time to fix naturally and to be fair I've also heard plenty about the great suffering and problems from the so called medical treatments that are absolutely terrifying.

(including from this very forum) 

This discussion is to help others from suffering by assisting the body so it's appreciate to keep any patranization to a minimum.  

• Posted

sorry mate no disrespec but i have to second dereks opinion - you'll end up killing youself with all that voodoo.
    • Posted

LOL some of you guys are really funny considering just read the warning label of your own medications. 

No worries Lander to each his own. This thread is as I said to help those who don't want the dangers of surgeries and wish to change their lifestyle so they can enjoy life without the concern of dying becuase of some new drug recall, side effect and/or some procedure that can't be undone. 

• Posted

i'm a vegan for coming 50 years & played leaque soccer until i was over 45 but still the curse of the BPH descending mightily upon me.
    • Posted

Sorry Lander but let me be blunt... Your making my point for me ignorance is king. For example does your vegan diet include everything needed as most do not because a huge list of problems. Secondarily, Was your food pestiside sprays (most likely they were tons) which are known to cause these issues and the reproduction organs.

Also, How many plastic bottles did you drink out of that leeched BPA's and other DPBs which are shown to be 1000x more toxin then fluoride which is another point what water source did you drink from did it have chlorine which by definition is put there to kill bacteria which ergo kills good gut bacteria which a massive amount of research links to multiple problems as the gut is what connects most every organ including a direct connection to the brain. Plastics also being a huge estrogen mimicer which is in part why you can sync the increased rates of BPH with the increased production of all these things and this can go on for weeks of connecting it all.

Unforunately the world we have left is ending and I won't get into the proof of that again do extensive research in every area of whats going on with food supplies, water, toxins, health, gas, energy, weather etc.. or turn on your televesion long enough and youll see how we got here.

But comments like that leave so much out they don't mean anything and yes you must study hard find the blood work and tests and connect the dots which is a daunting and overwhelming task but it can be done and improve the bodys state to allow it to do what it does already.

How old do you think your eyes are? or your stomach lining? they all regenerate and are made new so fixing the imbalance and problem will in the end correct the isssue for 99% of all things including BPH.

worse case you lose nothing, Best cause you gain an answer of something that helps and fixes a problem so in reality think there is a real human being on the other side of this and stop the counter agruements if you don't agree so be it thats cool but wouldn't you want to support the idea of someone fixing a problem without damage or the need to risk serious injury? 

• Posted

Hello I hate to see you having so much trouble at a youg age.  With all the natual foods u would think things would get better.  But I am glad you research your problem.  Not all men do.  With al the stuff your takng I dont see zinc That would help some but not more then 40MG.  What did your Doctor say after the test.  You may have to have something done.  There are many procdures out there that may help.  I had the same problem forceing myself to pee. Standing in the bathroom and waiting and when you go it's only a little or it would take forever to go.  Had 5 infections last year.  After all the pills  I had the new procdurrs called the Uro-lift.  It has be about 4 weeks and I'm peeing great. I use to get up 4 or 5 times a night.  Now I sleep all night.  Also this procdures  has less down time and no side effect in the sex department.  I hope things get better for you and get all the information before you decide anything.   Ken
    • Posted

I appreciate the good attitude and considerate response Kenneth I do wish you the best on your healing and either way along of the things I listed definitely will help further improve your situation. 

Zinc is in the whole food multivitamin and other daily sources like pumpkin seed but thanks for the heads up.

It's crazy how ignorance can kill yet everyone loves to add opinions without much research when it reality I'm not even speaking directly against medical procedures but speaking against me using them and my opinion for when they might be used.

Either way I will document my journey and at the end of the day if I correct my problem I'm sure many will sure love to listen them and others won't because it might actually require to give up things they want and because it's not easy.

• Posted

Men today just don't take the time to look things up.  I now you will find what  is right for you. Years ago men never went to the doctors.  And they never talk about there lower area. Research is the key to a long life.We have a better chance then our fathers did.  Take care and good health...Ken    
    • Posted

I forgot to ask if you tryed AZO  A lady friend of mine told me about it for ain in the urethra   She had kidney failure and she said that it help with the pain when she peed.  She did not what to take the pain pills the doctor gave her.  I know I saw it at Walmart's under $4.  Take care 
    • Posted

No I haven"t taken AZO It's main active ingredient is Vaccinium microcarpum (whole cranverry powder)

Cranberry is effective at keeping the bacteria from adhering to the walls of the urinary tract thus why it shows results for kidneys as well as prostate issues like prostatitis which is stemmed from infection.

Unfortunately while helpful if woudn"t have any direct effect for BPH expect minor relief of symtopms due to the backing up of urine being blocked which can cause an overload of bacteria.

(You might wish to suggest Angelica & astragalus for her kidney issues depending on what stage she is in stage 1-2 and if her GFR is below <60 this can have great benefits and is well researched and documented to improve bun levels as well.

i appreciate the consideration and idea for the cranberry. i do actually drink whole food organic cranberry already apart of my diet since its a natural diuretic and helps the flow and lowers any bacterial growth from attaching to the wall of the unriary tract. this="" can="" have="" great="" benefits="" and="" is="" well="" researched="" and="" documented="" to="" improve="" bun="" levels="" as="" well.="" i="" appreciate="" the="" consideration="" and="" idea="" for="" the="" cranberry.="" i="" do="" actually="" drink="" whole="" food="" organic="" cranberry="" already="" apart="" of="" my="" diet="" since="" its="" a="" natural="" diuretic="" and="" helps="" the="" flow="" and="" lowers="" any="" bacterial="" growth="" from="" attaching="" to="" the="" wall="" of="" the="" unriary="" tract.="">

i appreciate the consideration and idea for the cranberry. i do actually drink whole food organic cranberry already apart of my diet since its a natural diuretic and helps the flow and lowers any bacterial growth from attaching to the wall of the unriary tract. >

• Posted

I drank alot of cranberry juice last year when I had the bladder infection it was so bad in August I ended up in the hospital with sepsis.  It was so bad that I was in kidney fuliure.  Much better now but am glad I am off all the meds to many side effects.  Take care  Do you like cherrys  I try to eat them every day when I can  ...Ken  
    • Posted

I drank alot of cranberry juice last year when I had the bladder infection it was so bad in August I ended up in the hospital with sepsis.  It was so bad that I was in kidney fuliure.  Much better now but am glad I am off all the meds to many side effects.  Take care  Do you like cherrys  I try to eat them every day when I can  ...Ken  
  • Posted

I could get into a real long disertation but just not in the mood this morning.  Sometimes I feel we all beat this topic to death.  I will just say Iam going to do the "Urolift Procedure".   After talking to my good friend Kenneth1955 I feel its the way to go. 
    • Posted

Guys this isn't an attack against anyone who wants medical but seriously in my opinion if you study all things chemistry, biology, physics etc.. 

I do find you'd come to the conclusion the medical model isn't about health at all and before the recent era of man we didn't need it to any considerable extent for these types of issues were almost unheard of simple put medical doesn't truly fix the problem. 

(unless your setting a broken bone or in circumstances like that)

if you disagree thats fine as I've seen plenty of threads about surgeries.

and as for deaths? add up all deaths from drug treatments and you'll beat out the top killers yet how many have even been linked to herbs by death in comparsion?

I welcome everyones opinion but I have no interest in emergency medicine unless it stops me from living.

• Posted

No problem chuck do hope your health gets better either way.

Let me say depending on seriousness and willingness to change have you tried an entire overhaul to your diet for 6 months?

I do fully believe you'd see improvement from doing so if you have no other under lying serious health issues that could interfer.

I am not trying to tell you which route to pick only encourage that there are options and it's worth the fight for them. I don't think ANYONE wants surgeries and going under the knife in the first place and the suffering can make us really struggle.

Wish you the best

• Posted

Do you seriously believe that diet and herbs will shink your prostate? Saw Palmetto and some of the others will help with your flow for a time. How big is your prostate? Have you had a DRE or a TRUSS?

Obviously straining will not help, relaxation is what is needed.

• Posted

On like this? Replying to people and being considerate? Wow so be if then.

I already had this thread block from the get go for putting a "brand name" vitamin just to document my experience and for others incase they were curious.

It's sad maybe if all you grown man out there weren't such haters and cared more about being a grown man and respectful it wouldnt be a place of ignorance

" spoken to those who only wish to contribute negative comments"

Don't like the thread then don't read it I mean our Ed in preschool?

• Posted

Yes, but that is simplifying it isn't just the herbs doing some "magic" it's alleviating the body of bacterial overload, burden, function imbalances and toxics removal just as ginger relieves the liver which is proven in medical science.

Do you seriously believe it's not a lack of nutrients and/or toxins that cause such disorders? And ignore even your own medical science that provides the same evidence for effective use?

And Even thoough disease have been cured proving this very thing?

I can't figure out if you just have lack of knowledge or just wish to have an excuse? Otherwise why are you so against me not having surgery? And on this thread if your time is better spent elsewhere I welcome your exit. If it's a rational question then please spend a lot of time researching and learning and I know you would agree with the body's ability to do what is needed herbs just assist.

I guess we should ignore vegetables too cause those simple vitamins aren't important for function.

And if straining was a choice I wouldn't do it. It forces a strain to be able to release the build up it isn't a matter of forcing it myself

• Posted

I have had BPH since 1994 and have done as much research as most and avoided TURP for ten years until something better came along in the form of PVP.

We don't know if you are a Troll or just misguided. You have told us nothing about your about your prostate size or much about your symptoms except that you are so uptight that you can't pee. As has been said here many times the prostate is like a weed it keeps on growing. Treat it and it grows again.

i presume that as you spend so much time in the toilet that you do not go to work.

• Posted

I don't see the need as you haven't offered any real help or care besides trolling my thread and speaking againt it when you are the one ignorant. 

prostates didn't always naturally grow to the point of them causing a problem. Guess your research is limited.

I work at home smart guy...

how about you go elsewhere on the drug threads since you firmly believe in that.

• Posted

I only stick around this Forum to try to be of help to others. Some of course are far better informed that me but you will not listen to them either.

• Posted

Thats assuming im not better informed for my problem then them? Also because I don't listen to only your concepts when any point I made you just changed subject and again this thread was never about drugs and surgeries so why speak here in the first place if you dont agree and I don't listen??

^ you see a lack of answer to that questions reveals your true intention and why I suggest your the troll.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.