just starting out

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi all im just starting out today would like to find some good receipes to help get started  im 15 stone and im wanting to get down to 11 stone or as near as possible i know it will take some doing but im up for it i walk dog everyday but should i do more excerise aswell please  any idea will be much apperiated xxx

thanks jennifer

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi jennifer, More exercise you'll do then better. Try to give up sweet drinks and drink mineral water instead. Give up sweets or at least to not eat it straight after your proper meal as mixing fat and sugar is the main reason of overweight. You can choose some natural herbal blends for weight loss and drink it during a day. In my opinion you shouldn't turn into some chemical pill as I had bad experience with it. Losing weight is no so hard as it might seems. You will do this xxx
    • Posted

Hello Sandra. You think the same way as me. The only problem I have is with proper choice of natural herbs. I heard from my colleagues some good recommendations about natural herbs for weight loss from Tibet. Do you know this one?
    • Posted

Hello Pola .Sorry for late answer but I was busy this week.

Yes. My sister in law had been using it while ago. I’ve forgotten exact amount of weight she has lost but it was quite a decent  weight loss cause I remember how I was surprised when I saw her first time after treatment. And as far as I am concerned it took her something about 6 months.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.