Help plz for my perioral dermatitis

Posted , 6 users are following.

So about 2 weeks ago I had found out that I found some pretty bad perioral dermatitis on my face which includes my lips cheeks and a scar next to my eyebrow on the left. Another thing is that I have it on my hands like the knuckles edges and on my fricken fingers and every god damn time I want to clutch my fists they start to crack and bleed .

Please can any one help me I'm 13 and this sucks bad its so painful and embarrasing plzz help

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You don't mention whether or not you have been seen by a doctor. If you haven't, that would be the first thing that I would amy you need to do. Something you can do to ease the problem is to soak some oats in warm water, then run that through a sieve. When you've done that, use that water to wash your face and hands. The water will soothe your skin for you.
    • Posted

I have gone to the doctor and all they did was recommend me to another steroid cream.
  • Posted

Search candidas on the web and you may find your overall solution.

For a short term solution, the described may be of relief. A mild soap or soap substitute, such as Dove or Cetaphil should be used for washing. Scrubbing should be avoided. Try stopping fluorinated toothpaste for stubborn cases. Non-fluorinated toothpaste is available at a health food store. The most reliably effective treatment is oral antibiotics. These are taken in decreasing doses for three to twelve weeks. Topical antibacterial creams and lotions may also be used for faster relief. These can be continued for several months in order to prevent recurrences.

Good luck!

Oxygen1

• Posted

Hi this is amit sharma frm india.....i think i can help....i hve a 100% cure of ur problem...just whtsapp me at 00919988825261...trust me u will be fine
  • Posted

Hi this is amit sharma frm india.....i think i can help....i hve a 100% cure of ur problem...just whtsapp me at 00919988825261...trust me u will be fine nd wipe out ur mind if u think i want to earm frm u..its absolutely free...contact me..nd i will tell u what to do

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.