Chronic Prostatis flare up?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I am suffering with Chronic Prostatis diagnosed by a Urologist .

for the first time in ages all this week I felt a LOT better but today woke up with stomach ache and aching testicles.feeling slightly sick.

is this the usual thing to happen ok all week and now feeling rough.

Thanks

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello Surfer,

In not knowing any other relevant medical detail additional to the two symptoms you mention,  it would be impossible for anyone to guess with any accuracy,  the likely reasons for your current discomfort.

If I were In your position however,  I would be trying to see a Medical Practitioner as soon as possible to try and work things out and in the meantime,  keeping well hydrated.

I hope it is nothing too dramatic and wish you all the best.

Regards

Dudley

• Posted

Hi Dudley, sorry I did not give full details but I have posted them in previous posts.

i have had this pain in testicles, stomache ache,urgency and peeing a lot ,my Dr sent me for a ultrasound which showed cysts on the testicles and I was told this is common and should not cause me any pain.

after taking all the various antibiotics for this condition they did not work though sometimes while taking them the pain seemed to ease off.

i recently seen a urologist and he told me I have Chronic Prostatis and to only have decaffe tea and coffee,I don't drink alcohol as I understand it makes things worse.

i am taking Pregabalin and amiltripline .

as I said last week things eased right off BUT yesterday woke up with aching belly and aching testicles.

i have had this now for 3 Years.Thanks 

• Posted

Commiserations Surfer ... That's a pretty rough road you have been going down for the past three years and I hope your Urologist can sort it for you before very much longer.

I looked up the two drugs you mentioned and  ( was not particularly surprised to learn that )  either medication could on its own cause the symptoms you are experiencing and age is a multiplying factor.  In your shoes,  I'd be starting staged/supervised withdrawal now ...  and bugger the euphoria ! 

With kind regards

Dudley

• Posted

Well not knowing anything else Do you think you have a infection Did the doctor check for that.  It can cause you to feel sick and also pain just about the penis and in the testicles.  I would just check back with him..  Use to get the same when I have the infections.  I have 5 last year.  Sometime it felt like someone was trying to pull my left testicle out.  Please check with your doctor.  It will go away after the infection is gone..Ken
    • Posted

Hi, no sign of any infection .

i was given all the antibiotics going and they did not work.

as I said I had a really good week then yesterday BANG it was back.

thanks for replying.

• Posted

Hi Surfer21,

Sorry to hear of your discomfort it's all to familiar with this unpretictable condition. Have you read the book a headache in the pelvis it gives a whole new view and thought process to CPPS. Urologists look at antibiotics and surgery the book sees it a very different way. Trigger points, exercise, relaxation and mind set. It's all about repairing the pelvic floor and the book gives practable ideas on how to go about it. It won't be a quick fix but has changed the way i deal and treat my CCPS.

I hope this helps.

Kev

• Posted

Hi Kev, I will get the book thanks for letting me know about it.

any further advice I welcome.Thank You

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.