Just to let you know!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was discharged home fron the hospital last Thursday, looked forward to coming home feeling reasonable. Things have gone down hill rapidly. Monday went for a long drive down single track roads with big drops off the side. Saw CPN on Tuesday, I was very agitated, phoned a friend while there with her to arrange a meet up so i had something to do went for a very nice 6 mile walk. Home, exercise class still felt agitated. Wednesday ended up phoning the hospital in the evening took diazepam went out for a drive to the beach sat on rocks with the waves getting closer. Came home, took mirt ended up in bed by 1.00. Good sleep but weird dreams. Woke this morning very agitated, phoned CPN left message for her to ring me, self harmed, punching walls, screaming, crying. Emergency appointment has been arranged with psychiatrist tomorrow to reconsider medication yet again after the occupational health appointment I have due to not returning to work. I am at my wits end. Going to get dressed and go out until my exercise class tonight. Oh yes my discharge letter from the hospital states adjustment disorder, emotional unstable personality traits, hope that makes sense to someone.

Hope everyone is doing better than me, thanks to you all for your support while I was in hospital, good luck to one and all.

Tina xx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

so sorry to hear your still feeling so low.did you think you were ready to go home or did they just send you home.i know how bad you must be feeling tina.have you got support from family or friends.your im my prayers tina god blessĀ 
    • Posted

Hi Dave you've just caught me on the way out to try and get something not sure what but better than being in the house. I do not want to see or visit anyone. I felt I wasn't getting anything from being in hospital no continuity different nurse every shift. I just can't think straight anymore. Hope you're doing ok.
    • Posted

i know what you mean about not wanting to see people. I'm not bad just been to see my therapist today.its sh*t when your feeling low most people dont understand. but if nothing else tina we are hear to try and help each other take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.