Orlistat

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm now starting week 3 have lost 2lb , I thought I'd have lost more than this I've had 1 bad day , does this mean they aren't working ? 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi what have you being having to eat? X
    • Posted

Breakfast - breakfast biscuits , lunch - egg mayo crackers , tea - quiche & salad , had stawberries meringue & cream for pudding x
    • Posted

I have cut out my carbs I get weighed a week Tuesday I will let you know my weight loss. That will be about 3 and half weeks x

• Posted

Ty Kerry , I don't no how much ur supposed to lose to still get them on prescription , I hope I get them for another month x
  • Posted

Hi, I've been taking them for 5 weeks, I've lost 5lb, I didn't lose any weight for the 1st 2weeks, all I ate was porridge for breakfast, fruit for lunch and salad for dinner, honestly I was starving, in the end I had some fat with my meals, then the orlistat started working... I walk for 45 mins every day and now have same meals with my family, but smaller portions, but I don't eat any junk food... Even though I crave it some days, I was hoping for faster results, my dr says I have to lose 5% of my body fat over 3 months for them to be working, really I need for myself to lose a stone in the next 6 weeks, I'd like to lose 2.5 stone over all.

let me know how it's going, maybe we can help each other 

• Posted

I got a month initially ruby to try I'm scared I go back week on wed & get taken off them , as I said I've had 1 bad day just thought it would be worse x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.