Time out

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can't seem to cope anymore, can't see an end to it, fed up being the way I am and nothing seems to make any difference. I am invisible nowadays to everyone.  Just so tired of it all.  

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Deaver, yeah i know what you mean.  Have you got any friends you can talk to?
    • Posted

There are only a few I would ever confide in, and they have problems of their own, so I wouldn't trouble them with mine.
  • Posted

Hi Deaver,

first of all Iv'e bbeen where you are, and still am sometimes, depression affects all of us at some time in our live's, where are you? is there anyone close you can talk to? do you have a supportive family, or partner? you are not invisible it only seems that way, I call it the bubble when life is going on all around , and i'm watching it from my lonely bubble, are you on any meds if so which ones? so many questions, but I need to now a little bit more so I can hopefully help you.

Lynne

• Posted

Hi Lynne, I do not feel able to open up to anyone.  I have got family, but have not ever really been close, in fact most I haven't seen for years.  I am on medication, have been for longer than I care to remember, though I am not sure they are helping me much nowadays?  (currently sertraline)  I have been told that "I am a person that wears my heart on my sleeve" and that I am over critical of myself;  I analyse what people say and take things too personally.

All of which I think is true, but does this make me a "bad" person? probably doesn't help with my depression though eh?

Sorry, I've rambled.  

Thanks for your reply.  I have found these forums helpful, if only as somewhere to write down my feelings / thoughts.

Not really too sure of the best way for me to continue but I do know I need to do something.

Thanks again.

• Posted

Wish I could offer some words of wisdom but I'm afraid this journey is a long one and for most a struggle through the highs and the lows, of which there be too many !

Keep faith in your heart for tomorrow the sun shall surely rise which brings hope, and by god we have to hang on to hope xxx

• Posted

Thanks, a little better today I think.
    • Posted

Take it hour by hour if you have to !

Glad you seem a bit brighter, take care xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.