Posted , 3 users are following.

Don't feel well been stupidcant phone hospital don't want go through it again can't phone mental health team because if get through tonight have to face them Tomorow phoned Samaritans they're nice but can't help don't want to be scared anymore

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dondon what have you done?   Have you od'd?   Whats happening.  Talk to me please.  Am here waiting for you.  bev xx
  • Posted

Have you any news for us Dondons3?  I hope you will let us know how you are as soon as you can.....we worry about you.

My thoughts are with you.

Pat xxxxx

• Posted

Wow, that's a relief.  Thank you so much for letting us know.  I would rather have liked to hear a little more about how you are feeling....but I understand if you don't feel like talking.

Take care and keep in touch when you feel able.

Sending love,

Pat.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.