mirtazepine 30mg rushing feeling !

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I have been on mirtazipine 30mg for 6 days I started to get this strange rushing sensation in my head it's hard to describe sort of like I can feel the chemicals going round my brain has anyone else had this ? It's making me anxious thanks for your time 💐

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It's early days for the mirtazapine, it might take a few weeks to work fully. The strange sensation might be a side effect which will pass later, or it might be part of the condition you are being treated for. But if you are worried about it, perhaps you should go back to your doctor?
    • Posted

Thank you pixie it is very early days it's not anice feeling having said that apart from wanting to eat everything in sight there's very few side effects I will give a few weeks and I have to have a review then anyway thanks again for your reply 😁
  • Posted

Hi louise,nothing to worry about ,I get the same sensation taking it at bedtime ,I think it must be the antihistimine effect of the mirt.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.