What a horrible day

Posted , 2 users are following.

Just want to vent this evening. Didn't sleep that well last night kept waking dreaming. Decided to bite the bullet and go through old photos. I ended up getting very upset crying screaming chucking stuff around the room got in a right state. Went out into town too many people getting in my way. Home awaiting Occupatinal health phone call due to being off work too long, they now want a report from my psychiatrist, Got upset again as had to go over the weekend etc. After phone call ended up turning over furniture crying screaming yet again, ended up in a heap on the floor took diazepam rang the cpn team, eventually calmed down but still feel very tense on edge, keep crying I'm getting worn down with all this. Got a 60 miles drive tomorrow to see my bereavement councillor can't cancell it as she is away on holiday for a fortnight after tomorrow. Meeting with cpn Friday who will be imforming me of a new plan following last weekend. I just seem to be getting worse again instead of improving. I just hate this, I've eaten loads of crap today going to end up being the size of a house. i just want to give up but know I shouldn't. BIG SIGH, feel little bit better. Thanks x

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hang in tina i know it must be terrible and frightening youve had to put up with so much lately but try to be strong untill you se your cpn as before i wish i could give you a hug god bless
    • Posted

Thanks Dave

I feel as if I am behaving like a 5 year old having tantrums not a 54 year old. I should be able to control it but I can't. Feel so stupid not being able to.

• Posted

your not stupid your I'll just because you havnt broke a leg or anything else that people can se dosnt mean your not.i know you've gone through so much its horrible.but there is light at the end of the tunnel.i know its only words but we are here for you and each other. take care tina and god bless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.