severe stomach pains

Posted , 5 users are following.

a couple months ago i was rushed to the hospital with severe stomach pains. i couldnt walk i thought it was because i needed to go to the bathroom but when i got to the bathroom i barely made it back to my room without having to crawl. i was in the ER and they found nothing not even a yeast infection. after that trip ive had a bunch of severe stomach pains, not as bad as the first one but pretty bad. sometimes there constant at the lower right part of my stomach. Can someone give me an idea as to why i would have this pain. i already got checked for appendicitis it was not that. but it couldve turned into that maybe? Any help?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Alexis, sorry to hear the terrible pain your suffering. I suggest you seek a second a opinion. Good luck
  • Posted

Whatever is wrong with you definitely needs further investigation, ask your gp for a referral to a gastroenterologist

Best wishes

• Posted

Hi Debbie have you been checked for hpylori this can cause allsorts of problems I kept getting bad pains and they did a camera test into my stomach I tested positive for this hope you get sorted😄
    • Posted

Hi Ginette

Yes I've been tested for it and tested positive and received a 7 day triple treatment and 14 day quadruple treatment for it.  My stomach has been absolutely terrible since I did the quadruple treatment - I only managed 11 days as my stomach was in bits and has continued that way 12 days later - I only weigh 6st 5Ibs as I can't eat for the pain, feel constantly sick and am retching constantly and not sure where to go from here - I have an appointment with the consultant at the hosp next week.   I'm on large doses of Omeprazole and Ranitidine but still getting acid.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.