FS and pain related nausea?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone, a fellow FS sufferer here...I've had it diagnosed through an MRI after falling off my horse on Boxing day last year...all things considered the journey has had it's downs but mostly on the up's at the moment in terms of pain, movement and strength...I'm at the thaw stage and come from New Zealand..my burning question is..does anyone experience nausea from their pain? twice I've experienced it and my physio says it's a result of nerve pain...being the google master I am it's not really answering my question of is this a "normal" pain response or not or normal for FS? so really I'm trying to find out if anyone is experiencing the same or similar issues of pain related nausea. Thank you in advance smile

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I experience nausea with my fs pain daily, I have lost thirty pounds since the pain started, it sucks even after surgery I'm still in Costa t pain and nothing send to help, healing prayers sent for you
  • Posted

Hi, I have never experienced nausea with  FS. I have had FS since Oct 2012 and when the days were at there worse in terms of not being able to tolerate the pain without feeling exhausted and relying on med I still did not feel nauseas. I am not convinced its associated with nerve damage either. Suggest you get another opinion. Best Wishes 
  • Posted

Yes, initially I felt sick with the pain and tiredness. Found it hard to eat anything! Hope it settles soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.