3rd since shot of cortisone

Posted , 3 users are following.

I got this cortisone shot Monday

The pain is 99% gone

I'm doing the stretches in the morning

I tried the night splint it made the pain come back , So tossed that baby in the corner

I'm wearing the Kuru shoes there finally breaking in a bit and seem to forming to my arch.

Maybe because of cheap shoes I got this PF

So I'll stick to the stretches in the morning

I'm to dog tired at night to do them

Hopefully the cortizone will last long enough to heal this pain in the butt PF

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

So good to hear a potential success story when it comes to those shots! But...gotta wait a bit to see if they really worked. So please keep us posted. Ladyjack51
  • Posted

they did not work for me - i had 3 and that was it...had PRP injections and have about 60% relief....giving in a few more months and maybe anothere PRP treatment...surgery is an option but not just yet

• Posted

It seem to work for me

A little pain once in awhile but not much

I think it has to do with my bad ankle

Which aches once in while too

I guess we're all different on what works, probably because there more complications in all of us what causes this PF

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.