pregnancy

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi so last month I missed my period but had 4 days of spotting .... Then a few days ago I spotted for about 20 mins but I'm not due on until 9th of August my stomach is hard as a rock I have creamy white stick discharge my boobs are sore an I was sick last night just once out of nowhere but I have done test and our negative

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

you are not pregnant ..😒
    • Posted

That's fine but you could be a bit nicer its sensitive as I lost a baby in november
    • Posted

I do apologise.. Was not meant to be insensitive..Emails can come across that way as direct.. Keep trying! The discharge will be clear and sticky and will  be apparent about 10-14 days post your period.😀🐰

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.