Getting very down because i just can not lose any weight i have been on my own diet but still nothin

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello can you help me, i was on the tablets a while ago and did lose 3stone, I really did to lose another 2to3 stone. Thank you

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Maureen. . It is very disheartening. I still haven't been weighed from doctor yet but I think iv lost 5 pounds which I don't think is very good. You have to just keep trying. People loose weight differently depending on their body size metabolism etc. Hang in there and don't give up xx
  • Posted

Hi Maureen 20256 are you saying that you've just got stuck? You don't say how old you are or your height...but it must be working for you to have lost 2/3 stone. . I'm 55 years old 5"2" and although I've been taking orlistat for almost 12 weeks I've hardy lost much weight...what ever your doing seems to be working so I'd suggest you just keep going.. infact I'd love to know what diet you ate doing even if it is your own ...we'll done on your loss so far.
  • Posted

Hey Maureen, hang in there girl! We all have our week moments!

For myself, I try to treat myself on healthy fruit (which I really like) or do an exercise I really love like walking in nature. In this way, my bad feelings will go away...and I'm still doing healthy things. Don't give up, you doing great!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.