Can people please suggest some natural treatments for Arthritis that work

Posted , 8 users are following.

Really would like to know what people have had success with

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Anything woul be much appreciated, thanks
  • Posted

Sally join the throng. We mostly seem all to have arthritis. Take a look online for foods that can relieve it.  I am having hyalorunic acid injections into a bone-on-bone arthritic knee. I also had a series of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections. The latter amount to having your own blood cells injected into the area.  It might work for you. I also think you should look at the foods that help and strawberries are one of them.  There are lots of things that help including blueberries. I am also taking a course of hydrolyzed Collagen which comes from Barret & Holland and elsewhere.  For breakthrough pain I use Ponstan (mefenacide 500). There is no cure for it and the best you can do is to try to join the rest of us and defeat it the best you can. Its hereditary too. There's a heap of natural things you can take and I suggest you go online and ask for these.  Best wishes.
  • Posted

Hi Sally80853

I have heard Bee Stings and Acu Puncture.

But Athritis is genral wear and tear to the joints and once it gets to everyday pain there is very little chance of going back.

If you find a mirical treatment please let me know asap.

Good luck.

• Posted

in one discussion it was mentioned to me to try rosehip ,nhs has studies into it ,

if you want to google for information .anything is worth a try

• Posted

As I observe here on the Forums the outcomes are quite different- there are ones who are able to get to a lower dose of the steroid while there are others who never get there.

These ones have to go back to a higher dose when they get

to 8 MG.

The function of them adrenal glands explains.

I belong to this group and this way I am there are 4 years having GCA.

I do not have Polymialgia though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.