Strange Head Pressure

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just wondering if anyone has had anything similiar to this.

When asleep, I get this strange head pressure feeling. It's quite hard to explain it really. It feels like a weakening sensation. That's probably the best way to explain it. it's in one part and I suppose it's kind of like when you've had a dead leg or arm feeling but in my head. It's gone now I've got up but it happens from time to time but only when I'm asleep. It wakes me up but I roll over and go back to sleep, or it doesn't wake me up bur when I do in the morning I'm aware it happened or can remember it sort of like a dream.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have a check up with gp about blood pressure, tell him what's going on, in the mean time check out your mattress and pillow, make sure your heads properly rested/ aligned when laying down etc.
  • Posted

Were you also experiencing a headache or head pain of any sort? I know that I experience extreme pressure and a throbbing sensation when I have a headache or migraine, actually...I have been feeling pressure when I look down, feels intense...
    • Posted

No no headache but I do suffer with headaches. How do I know my pillow is at the right height nick?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.