I've been depressed for 10 Month,

Posted , 3 users are following.

Thyroid - Overactive i,am so depressed nd use 5mg tabletx but i am feel so sad in the day for my thyroid problm sad

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I found for myself when I took additional steps to treat my Graves like diet and supplements along with the meds, things improved rapidly and dramatically.  I added vitamin D3, L-Carnitine and then Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Magnesium and a few other supplements to my meds and it defintely made a difference.
  • Posted

I was overactive too and started meds in november 2014 and since iv put on 2 stone weight on anti depressents with three months...just feel depressed and cry over slightest thing... i feel ur pain..
  • Posted

An illness such as this causes changes in the way you live your life.

You are suffering the loss of the person you were. When you become aware of the sad feelings,start to think of the treatment you are having in a positive way.

It is the path to recovery. All good wishes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.