Vide cal

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been taking vedixal 37.5 mg for two weeks and never felt so bad in my life, anxious all the time and chest pains, is it ok to just stop taking 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sorry should read vedixal
  • Posted

You really need to ask your doctor's advice, especially if you are getting chest pains.
  • Posted

i was on it for 6 weeks and am busy going cold turkey,it's now day 10.the first 4 days were great,on day 5 i crashed and have been feeling AWFUL all week,Terrible migraines,nausea,anxiety (pacing),severe lethargy and the rest.I was also only on 37.5-the min dose.Thing is it has a short half life and is thus hard to come off but 2 weeks is a very short time.I would ring yr doc and ask him.It takes 2 or 3 wks to get a face to face appt with my doc but he will call me anytime -so in that respect he is good.Good luck and jeep us updated.
  • Posted

I saw doc today told to stop taking them especially due to chest pain. Doc said I shouldn't have bad withdrawal, she seems to think there are no withdrawals with vedixal. We shall see but I will never take them again, worse two weeks of my life. Hope you feel better soon 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.