Stomach hurts when touched and when I eat. It's getting worse.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello.

My stomach hurts worse to touch. However, there is always a contraction like pain on the left side close to the navel. It gets cramps when I eat - no matter what I eat. It also looks like it swells a bit.

CT without contrast came back normal. The blood and urine test showed dehydration, but otherwise normal.

Just got an endoscopy done. The nurse said there was some inflammation and some white spots that biopsy was taken. I've got to wait a week to get results. Is there anything I can do in the meantime for pain?

Wonder what can cause the white spots.

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

An Endoscopy of which end, Stomach or Bottom question smile redface
    • Posted

Thank you. Hopefully this gets better soon!
    • Posted

In a month or two you'll be fine smile
    • Posted

What? ! A month, I seriously can't take this pain for another month.

Hopefully this was a typo and you meant hour or two :-)

• Posted

Is this in the UK question​ Buy some Solpadeine Plus Soluble Tablets in the morning, drink two, in fifteen minutes there'll be no pain cheesygrin Once your Dr gets the hospitals report it'll take a month or two to cure you completely wink
    • Posted

I live in the US. I will look for the solpadeine in the morning. If I can stop hurting I don't care if it takes a month to heal.

• Posted

You can't get Solpadeine Plus or Max in the USA due to druggies,, talk to your pharmacist about an equivalent, you'll probably just end up with Soluble Acetaminophen (Paracetamol), but hey that's still cool cool smile
    • Posted

Just not that cool. I'll see what I can do.
  • Posted

Have you tried drinking more water as believe me it does have a huge effect on healing.
    • Posted

I drink a gallon of water a day. I don't think I can drink any more than that. Thanks for your suggestion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.