1st weigh in

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm as proud as fook. I have just weighed in at Drs, and I have lost 10lb in 5 weeks, woot woot smile

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well done! I have just started today, so I live in hope!  Do you excercise as well as eating correctly?
    • Posted

I can't do a great deal of exercising due to a leg problem. But I do what I can , and yes,I eat correctly, low fat food and I watch calories too. I use an app called my fitness pal, it's brilliant. Inalso take a multi vitamin pill a day so I knowing getting all I need. Thanks for the support guys 😃😃😃😃
  • Posted

Well done Shepster I'm so pleased for you, I know how hard it is.

Just remember how long it took to gain weight, the slower the

better it will stay off then.

Took me 10 months to lose 10kg but it stayed off.

But again WELL DONE 😆

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.