Stomach Issues Please Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi All, I hope I am posting in the right forum.

I have had issues with my stomach now for nearly 7 years and I have all sorts of tests and they all come back clear.

My stomach is always bloated and there is a lot of gurgling coming from the bottom right hand side of my stomach.

I get very tired and feel sick and dizzy.

Have high blood pressure and tinitus as well

I dont have a problem with my BM and they are every morning.

I dont get any stomach pain unless I press on it.

I get a lot of pain under my rib cages both right and left and in the centre.

I always seem to get heart palpitations when my stomach flares up.

Nobody has been able to sort anything out I am starting to think I am going mad.

The doctor said it could be anxiety but I dont think so.

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

If anyone can shed any light it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Julian

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Do you ever get back pain or random stomach aches under you opening of rib cage.
    • Posted

Yes I get lower back pain and I get pain under the opening of my rib cage and behind my left shoulder.

Lately I have been having pain under my left and right ribs.

Thank you for coming back to me.

• Posted

I get pain under opening of rib cage as well as left and right rib cage pain. I also get Aches in my lower and middle back. I am 38 year old women in good shape. I have had lots of blood work and ultrasounds of stomach all looked good but pain still hangs around.
  • Posted

l do get bloated stomach at times, and can get discomfort in the rib area, l guess thats in part caused by the swelling and pressure, lve also had chronic nausea, and  hbp and tinnitus. l,m now ultra careful with diet, just one small plain meal early eve, odd cereal bar snack during day, take probiotics, and the nausea is settled at present, big relief, But my level of tiredness is so bad, knackered most of the time on  just moderate exertion, even walking a few hundred yards with breaks every  l0min, and l feel very achy, leg cramp and spasm last night, and dizzy at times. lve had a bit of inflammation diagnosed put on omprazole, but does account for all symptoms. Like you and others l read about on here, l begin to wonder, as so many have neg test results, but l dont think all are symptoms caused by anxiety, stress, l think some just havent had the right test to diagnose problem. For some it takes years to get diagnosis after long standing symptoms.  l guess youve had a gastroscope, which can diagnose stomach probs usually. If you look on gastritus thread there,s more info advice on diet, supplaments, but l dont think your going mad, or there,s a lot of us the same. good luck.  
    • Posted

Lynne I had lots of tests over the years the camera showed I had Dyspepsia, but no-one has gone through that with me.

I do get tired, but it comes over my like a wave, my energies can be ok.

But the bloating belching dizziness, palpitations and tinnitus is alway there.

It is hard to see the wood for the trees.

Thanks for coming back to me,

Regards

Julian

• Posted

l know that wave feeling, l can sit and in a minute gone to sleep, as if drugged, and then wake up feeling worse,  Hope you can get some advice that helps, ines on gastritus seems well up on dietry help, Good luck
    • Posted

Thank you do you ever get heart palpitations I get them especially the if i lay or sit to the left
  • Posted

hi, no l dont get them thank goodness, but have heard of others getting them with gastric problems, and bloating, l,m sure someone will reply who does get them, l think that would cause anxiety rather than other way round.  My hbp is reasonably controlled with bendrofluzomide, duiretic, but like most with hbp there are times its high and think that causes symptoms, for me blurry vision, or flashing lights, maybe dizziness, been bit dizy last couple of days, maybe causes palpitations.  l wonder if tinnitus is related to allergies, for me at least, its hissing like mad tonight. l think some symptoms are affected by envoiramental conditions, mine seem to vary quite a lot day to day, except the tiredness thats seems constant.  But recall people on gastritus thread speaking of palpitations, hope someone can advice.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.