What is wrong with my stomach? (picture)

Posted , 3 users are following.

8 years ago i took antidepressive medicine for 3 weeks. From nowhere i got a swollen stomach. I dont know why this happend, it probably was a negative sideeffect.

Since then my stomach has grown, the latest year it has grown so much i really must do something about it.

I dont eat much food, 1 meal per day + 1 or 2 sandwiches, so i dont think it has something to do with the food i eat.

I dont go to the gym, i have however worked as a mailman a few years ago and during that period i still had my swollen stomach.

I have made gastro and endoscopy but nothing special was found.

I did an ultrasound last week and they told that i had alot of gases in the bowels. I dont think this is the problem either because i rarely feel gasy.

I dont have any pain, i go to the toilet 2-3 times a week to empy and everything seems normal.

I have tried to avoid gluten and lactoses for over 2 months but there was no difference.

So recently i told my doctor that i need to go to the stomach doctor because my stomach looks way to big (and he agreed). But they denided me because they already checked me in the past.

I dont know what i should do and thats why i post on this forum.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong with my stomach?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/43kz3u6hbbue5t8/2015-05-18%2008.12.15.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ejcvf6af7pd6cc/2015-06-04%2004.11.14.jpg?dl=0

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Well i'm not a expert on male tummies, mines much worse! But then I'm on steroids which is a really good reason. 

Sometimes when things are sudden, it is frightening. I can understand why you feel the way you do. Try gently losing a little weight and see if that makes any difference.

Regards, E

Regards,  E

• Posted

Lack of exercise​, middle-age spread cheesygrin Or. Maybe it's intolerance to gluten or sugar etc smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.