Depression and anxiety

Posted , 8 users are following.

Suffering from depression and anxiety, ive just recovered from anorexia and i hate myself so much which gets me depressed i cant go out to the shops without thinking everyones looking at me and i just get really anxious out in public places id rather stay in my room than go out cuz of this i dont know what to do and im just starting college and it's affecting my life quite badly idk what to do sad

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

hi cassie sorry to hear your having so many problems with anxiety and depression ! the public places thing is something you can work on but see your doctor first and ask him he would refer you for councilling to combat your anxiety ! take and let us know how you get on david ☺

• Posted

Hey Casie, what meds are you on. Hang in there and college will be great for you x

• Posted

Hi Casie are you at college already?   If so there must be a counsellor there so why don't you contact them?  

I know you aren't in the mindset to hear this but I am going to say it anyway.  Why would anyone be looking at and judging you?   Are you that important?   You know rationally it doesn't make sense don't you?   Actually everyone is much too busy worrying about themselves to spare a thought for others. 

Hold that thought in your mind when you go out.   If you don't feel confident to say anything just smile instead.  It puts everyone else at their ease and creates a nicer atmosphere.  x

• Posted

I also suffer from severe Anxiety! My symptoms are more physical though! I was diagnosed after I had my son a year ago! It's even harder to cope with a 1 year old but I was recently put on new medication for anxiety and I'm hopeful! Some changes you have to make yourself! Drinking water and exercising regularly helps a lot! I've recently had to start doing this! Talking to others also helps! I'm here if you need to talk!
  • Posted

Hi Casie, these are typical symptoms for anxiety soical anxiety they call it however that is what I have been told by GP's you should irespective to what I said go and see your doc as they can check you far more coperhensively! there are a number of options to get you better my friend with what doc says could be medication if so go with the flow xx
  • Posted

Go to google type tianeptine its an anti depressant but not like any other it works from ur first dosage its not like any other anti depressant.

Research it before you purchase it. It has turned my life around from depressed to happy go lucky.

• Posted

Hi I have just googled this and it looks like a great drug.  I can't understand why it has not been passed for use in the UK.  Maybe it will in the future.   It's also known as Stablon.  x
    • Posted

Yeah i dnt understand it either i think its because ot can be addictive and a lot of people take more for recrational use. 12.5 is a little dose and does not really work best dosed at 50 mg 3x daily. Try not take it every night either if you feel happy then dnt bother keep it stored in the fridge.

You just use little spoon supplied put 50 or less its up to you on little tiny square of kitchen towel wrap it up and swallow the bit of kitchen towel with a drink.

Give 5 minutes with some coffee and let the magic happen.

Hope this helps. I know its helped me im like a new person.

• Posted

Yes it looked like it was used as a legal high too.  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.