Please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone else have a burning tongue and dry mouth always feeling thirsty? I can't bear it

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Definitely dry mouth and thirsty not had burning tongue.. My anxiety seems to have increased and depression slightly worse but only taken for 2 days along side mirtazapine which been on for 11 weeks but wasn't working so have combined the 2. How long have you been on the venlafaxine? Noticed any positives yet?
  • Posted

Hi I am constantly thirsty and have a dry mouth. I have been changed on to xenlafaxine xl from normal form and I'm having really bad anxiety and feel so tired how long does this medication normally take to work?
  • Posted

My doc said my constant thirst, and frequent weeing as a result of drinking a lot, was cause by venlafaxine and other medication. Tests for diabetes came back negative.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.