What is this in my poop?

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hey everyone, so i noticed this the third time in my stool .

The first time i saw it, it was like a round white egg looking thing stuck in my poo and then like a week later, the other day i saw it again and this time it looked like a round yellow egg. And now today I took this picture of my poop and im guessing this the same thing again. Im not sure what these round egg looking things are and im starting to get very scared as I have read online about parasites and worms. But apart from these round things i haven't noticed anything else in my poop so i doubt its worms. But please reply back if you can and if you know what this is please try an explain to me as im getting really worried and im not sure if i should go to the doctors or not. PLEASE HELP.Thank you.

Sorry for the picture I know its not something you wanna see, but I had to put it up to help you get a better idea of what Im talking about. 

2 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Are you sure it's not something part digested that you've eaten?
    • Posted

No, Its definetely not because this has happened 3 times over the past 3 weeks and i cant remember eating anything like that. Thats what I though at first, until i noticed how for some reason its happened 3 times and theres always one egg looking thing.
    • Posted

HI alisha43574,

Please dont think that I am being funny or rude, as I have come for hopefully to fined out things and I am only trying to help you here, but to help you find out, the NHS sendout  a letter and ask peeps to do a test, like putting tiny bits of poop into boxes and then send them off it might be worth you doing that at least you will find out about what they are and it might stop you from worrying, I am sure peeps in this forum know the telephone number, if not, I can find out on monday and let you know.

• Posted

Hey,yh that will be great, try and get that number if you can please, thanks
    • Posted

Hi Just seen ur message, will l Will let u know on Monday but won't be in the daytime more likely evening time

• Posted

You seem sure its not something you ate.

Why are you putting it up on the web instead of going to your doctor?

I think the NHS faeces test is looking for bowel cancer and I would be surprised if you get a reply within weeks and they will probably say its none of their business..   In the meantime something might be going wrong.   If it happens again dont photograph it - put it in a plastic bag and take it to the doc.    If it doesnt happen again before tomorrow morning just go to the doctor and get his opinion on how worried you should be.   Take your photo with you

• Posted

I couldnt get an appointment lately and was sitting at home worried and so i wanted a brief idea on what it could be instead of stressing myself out.
    • Posted

Hey, thanks I think im probably gonna have to do that if it happens again.
  • Posted

Whatever you eat comes out the other end Alisha, that is just something you have digested at least twice as it happened once before, don't be so paranoid about this kind of thing... just flush and forget its Nothing!!!
  • Posted

I would go to the doctor ASAP!!! It sounds like worms and or parasites....its NOT normal to see stuff like that in your poo. 
    • Posted

Yh thats exactly what I researched on and what it could be. Im hoping its not, lets see when I can make a doctors appointment.
  • Posted

Trust me it's not a worm, and if it was a worm you would know about it, just drink plenty of water and it will be flushed away and the drama will stop..
    • Posted

If it were me and I saw something in my poo moving around I would be taking my bum to the doctor ASAP lol..And Terry I wouldnt say you are sure because you cant be sure it's not a worm...you are not a doctor...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.