Airshow Pics From Blackpool

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi all just a few Airshow Pics from Blackpool Hope you like them.

Thanks for looking in again Ian.

4 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

They are great Ian, we are hoping to go see the reds on Tuesday at Scampton weather permitting. xx
  • Posted

Hi again Ian

Nice! 1/1000 sec at f? please. EOS camera?

Well impressed

mic

• Posted

Hi Mic the camera is Olympus E620 lens is the 50/200 with double converter behind it, F10 or 11 depending on the shot, ISO 200 or 250 at 1/500 or 1/400 sec conditions were changing all day.

Thanks for the kind words  Ian

• Posted

Hi Ian,

Fantastic pictures!!!!

Thank you for posting them.

Have a good long weekend

Ella 

• Posted

Really good pictures. I was at the Eastbourne air show a couple of weeks back. Really enjoyed it.
  • Posted

I don't know how to do that?  You look a very positive gentleman  Are you post op or pre op?.

Alice

• Posted

Hi Alice, thanks for the kind words, just had both hips replaced since May, back to work mid september. Will post the camera settings later.  Ian ++
    • Posted

Hi Alice,the camera is Olympus E620 lens is the 50/200 with double converter behind it, also used Photo shop to zoom in and sharpen up a bit, settings are, F10 or 11 depending on the shot, ISO 200 or 250 at 1/500 or 1/400 sec conditions were changing all day.Thanks for the kind words  Ian
    • Posted

Great photos Ian. Good to hear you are doing so well.

June

• Posted

Oh goodness!   That re camer details and fantastice re BOTH hips...

• Posted

Great pics Ian.  Thanks for sharing with us.  

Jeanne

• Posted

Cracking pics Ian.I saw a swordfish in Portsmouth and couldn't believe how slow it was.

Do you live near blackpool??

• Posted

I live in Blackpool Larrry about 10 mins from the tower 5 mins from town center.
    • Posted

Hi Larry it came so close to North Pier I got this one, its B+W as there was flare from the Sun but is an acceptable shot.  Thanks for looking in again.

Hope you are healing up well.  Ian.

• Posted

Cheers Ian, she's a beaut.I went to see her and the Canadian Lanc is Southport last year it was amazing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.