5 days after first bowens

Posted , 5 users are following.

had my first bowens   wed lunch time.  each day since, has got that bit better

pain wise.   but this morning is the first morning i got out of bed without the presence of   cytikines,  i lay there dareing to get out of bed  just to se if they had gone  completly.  yipee    they had.      i just cannot wait for my next one on wednesday. BUT  i must remember    to still take things easy.as we are having   work done in he  home  at the weekend, which means emptying the  loung completly.    so this morning i have just taken pictures   down and  moved ornaments, so thats it  for today.but i am fighting with my eagerness   not to carry on  doing  things  but i have promised myself   not to  lol.   so YES  the bowens is working  for me  so far   have  a nice day everyone

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Remember Pauline, Bowens does not cure PMR, nothing does.

Bowen's alleviates the pain and makes us able to live much more normally and feel well.    However PMR is still there.

Do not overdo it let others empty the lounge and keep out of the way of the dust etc which always come with 'having work done'.  

• Posted

Hi pauline.

Sensible move to not overdo it! It would be a shame to push yourself too much and bring back the pain.

Hope this is onwards and upwards for you! xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.